Thursday, May 21, 2015

Road Trippin'

Dear Joel,

You may know that I drove to California the other day. Well, I suppose I should say I drove there the other days. Mom and I left Ames early Sunday morning and made it to Albuquerque, New Mexico by that night. The next day we made it all the way to a hotel right outside LAX.

It was lots of fun. We took a route I hadn't traveled before, and it allowed us to take in some less familiar landscapes. I got to visit my company's Scottsdale office for a few minutes too. The only thing I wish I'd had a little more time for was to stop by a famous Breaking Bad landmark or two while we were in Albuquerque.

That's all I really had to say.

You didn't post anything on Monday. Are you ok? I saw that you posted a video on facebook of a guy who recorded his farts and then turned one of them into a musical number, so it seems like you're still kickin'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment