Monday, April 27, 2015

Hey Hey From Tampa Bay

Dear Jake,

I had posted an article that I believed to be true but my wife said was mean and made me look like an (expletive) and the internet doesn't need truth on it.  So I'm writing a poem instead.

Beauty is the unicorn
Perfection is he
Power ripples from his shoulders
The king of the forest
Lions don't live in the forest

Mystic are his farts
Magic is his blood
His tears would wipe away disease
But he does not cry
His world offers nothing to cry about

This is the worst poem ever
So now it's done
Just remember
Unicorns don't exist
That is all

I'm going to Tampa.  I'll blog in response to your question next week.  I wouldn't be able to give it the proper diligence today.

Are you a fan of abstract art?  Why or why not?

0 comments:

Post a Comment